Ouachita County Civil Services (Arkansas)

Search for Ouachita County, AR civil services. A civil service search provides information on civil service jobs, government jobs, public employees, government human resources, government job centers, government recruitment services, filing a retaliation complaint, filing a discrimination complaint, government job services, resume assistance, government recruiters, and job applications.

An Unemployment Office provides support for unemployed workers, including both public and private employees in Ouachita County, Arkansas. Ouachita County Unemployment Offices provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment insurance, and they can help qualifying workers apply for weekly or monthly payments. They also provide employment services, including online job centers, resume assistance, and employment workshops. Unemployment Offices in Arkansas provide access to recruitment services for public jobs. For more information on civil services at an Unemployment Office, visit their website.

Arkansas Workforce Center at Camden Camden AR 237 Jackson Street Southwest 71701 870-836-5024

Arkansas Workforce Center at Canden Camden AR 237 Jackson Street Southwest 71701 870-836-5024